Join us for a photo scavenger hunt throughout the Stockyards and you could win a staycation for four at the Hyatt Place Fort Worth Historic Stockyards and your choice of four tickets to Billy Bob’s Texas or the Stockyards Championship Rodeo. Capture and share any 10 of the 15 locations from the clues below. Upload your photos to Facebook or Instagram as a post and tag us @stockyardsstation and use #stockyardsscavengerhunt to enter. Content submissions must be posted to public social pages so that we can see the post.
Stockyards Round Up Scavenger Hunt Clues
- These stairs lead to two of America’s favorite brands
- Most people don’t know this secret creek
- A haunted bordello in plain sight
- ZZ Top and the two-step
- Get lost
- His name is Goodnight
- Equus caballus
- Drove this to the levy
- War leader
- Elvis loved it
- You have arrived
- Created by an airline pilot
- Rural free delivery
- Lufkin style
- Trigger is inside
- The Stockyards Round Up Scavenger Hunt is a free photo contest that requires capturing and posting photos of designated Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District statues, monuments, buildings and businesses as described by the “official clues” and “photo examples” contained herein.
- The contest will commence Friday June 19 and end on Sunday July 19, 2020
- The contest is available to all adults 21 years and older
- Contestants must take a picture and post a minimum of ten (10) photographs to be eligible and must tag @stockyardsstation and using #stockyardsscavengerhunt
- The Grand Prize will consist of two rooms (2) for a two night, three-day stay for up to four (4) guests at the Hyatt Place Stockyards, plus the choice of either four general admission Coliseum Rodeo tickets or four general admission Billy Bob’s Texas tickets. Hotel stay is subject to availability, and certain blackout dates may apply. Prize is redeemable any time before December 31, 2020. Guests are responsible for meals, tax, gratuities, and incidentals. The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Winner will be notified no later than July 31, 2020 and posted on the contest site. All decisions are final.
- Winner agrees that their names and likeness can be used for the purpose of Stockyards advertising, promotion, and public relations without compensation